A Python wrapper for the Technorati API
Use this script to access the Technorati API from Python without having to hack together all the HTTP and XML stuff yourself. It doesn't need to have any XML parsing libraries installed, so will work on a plain Python install (like the one that comes with Mac OS X).
Soon to include any features it's missing that are in Mark Pilgrim's PyTechnorati. The last release of PyTechnorati is downloadable below.
PyTechnorati 0.02 - Mark's final release
- this is the last PyTechnorati before the merge.
v0.05 - merged changes from Kevin Marks at Technorati
- now supports getting user info
v0.04 - maintenance release (thanks to Mike Linksvayer)
- now supports 'querytype', 'current' and 'limit' options, and returns errors via TechnoratiError exception
v0.03 - maintenance release
- now less picky about missing integer values in responses
v0.02 - maintenance release
- now using the latest version of the API (no .xml URLs, format= and version= arguments)
- you can now get more than just the first page of cosmos results (use start= or -s / --start)
- now throwing an exception when we get an HTTP error
- '--cosmos' command-line option added (same as --inbound)
- now supporting all license key locations used by PyTechnorati
v0.01 - initial release